5D4N Borealis Basecamp Northern Lights NLA2
- 2 nights in moderate class hotel in Fairbanks
- 2 nights at Borealis Basecamp with complimentary breakfast buffet
- Round trip transfers from Fairbanks to Borealis Basecamp
- Tour departures until mid-November include a choice of an approx. 1-hour ATV or Dog Cart Tour
- Tour departures starting mid-November include a choice of an approx. 1-hour Snowmachine or Dog Sled Tour (weather & snow conditions permitting)
- All taxes and fees
What's Not Included
- Meals, other than mentioned. Optional excursions and gratuity.
- Up to 61 days prior: 40% cancellation fee
- 60 - 46 days prior: 60% cancellation fee
- 45 to 0 days prior: 100% cancellation fee/ non-refundable
- Child policy: not available
- The domes at Borealis Basecamp are suitable for 1 or 2 people. Triple occupancy requires a roll away bed. Quad occupancy unfortunately is not possible. Parties of 4 people will have to book 2 domes. Domes are furnished with 1 King bed (convertible into 2 twin beds) Wifi, Sitting Area or Kitchenette and hot water pot (no cooking facilities!). The en-suite bathroom has a toilet, shower and sink.